Collectables gallery

This is where we will keep you informed of any changes to the site.

Collectables gallery

Postby kerchi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 pm

After noticing that some members have posted images of Border Regiment collectables, from large to small, ordinary to the rare and unusual, I am asking if you wouldn't mind uploading your images to the "Collectables" gallery so that these interesting pieces, everyday items, trinkets, works of art etc. can be brought together in one place for the enjoyment of all. Many thanks.

Any new images most welcome :-)
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Re: Collectables gallery

Postby kerchi » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanks Ben for adding some items to the collectables gallery :-)

I would to re-spark this old request, so if anyone has made posts relating to interesting Border Regiment items or you have seen or found some interesting items on ebay or local antique shops or boot fairs, would you consider adding a copy to the "Collectables" gallery, thanks.
In memory of John Bardgett (15309 L/Cpl.), 11th Border Regiment who died 1st July 1916.

Any problems, comments or questions about the forum? Contact me at: admin@border-regiment-forum.com
kerchi
Field-Marshal
Field-Marshal

Return to Announcements and News